This is a five years schedule plan for the Church to use and pray for during the first ten days of each year:
Naioth House International Ramah Ministries encourages all Saints and its Leadership to get ten days of Prayer and Fasting. According to Ezra 8:21 to 23, the Church embarks into a period of Prayer and Fasting, every first ten days of the begining of every new year, that is from 1st to the 10th of January.
Ezra 8:21 to 23 reads: (21) And there by Ahava Canal, I gave orders for all of us to fast and humble ourselves before our God. We prayed that he would give us a safe journey and protect us, our children, and our goods as we traveled. (22) For, I was ashamed to ask the king for soldiers and horsemen to accompany us and protect us from enemies along the way. After all, we had told the king, 'Our God protects all those who worship him, but his fierce anger rages against those who abandon him'. (23) So we fasted and earnestly prayed that our God would take care of us and he heard our prayer.
Every time the Church gather for prayer session, read this chapter and other scripture verses concerning prayer and fasting. Have chain prayer bands during this period of Prayer and Fasting. Those who are breast feeding and those pregnant are exempted from fasting. However, they can attend prayer sessions.
All the period of prayer and fasting, the Church shall pray for the items listed below;
- Pray for those in Authority Governing the country, that they may run the country in godly way, fearing God.
- Pray for the Growth of the Church, its Leadership, the Saints that all people in Love and Unity.
- Pray for those in Administration, the Finances of the Church that God can continue to provide in all Ministries.
- Pray for the young generation, the youth that they can be able to see and continue the vision and be tomorrow's leaders.
- Pray for oneness, love amoung the families and that God can excell them in their fields of work.
- Pray for the Church's Annual Conference in April and the Leadership Convention in August.
- Pray for winning more souls for Jesus Christ.
- Pray for Church planting in Africa, America, Australia, Asia and Europe.
- Thanks Giving unto the Almighty God for His favor and what He is doing for the Church.
The Service Program is as Follows;
- Devotional Prayer
- Welcome of Church Saints and Guests
- Bible Study
- Praise and Worship
- Word of God
- Altar Call
- Closing Prayer and Blessing by Pastor.